HIIIIIIII HEYYY dude! you like totally need ta log in... Very Happy
if u dont have an account then...register ^^
~Artemis~
PokeTimes
HIIIIIIII HEYYY dude! you like totally need ta log in... Very Happy
if u dont have an account then...register ^^
~Artemis~
PokeTimes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeAura Flashbacks

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to poketimes.

What do you consider to be Legendary?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

£êgêndârîê§
Aerodactyl
What do you consider to be Legendary? I_vote_lcap0%What do you consider to be Legendary? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 1 ]
Snorlax
What do you consider to be Legendary? I_vote_lcap0%What do you consider to be Legendary? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 1 ]
Articuno
What do you consider to be Legendary? I_vote_lcap3%What do you consider to be Legendary? I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 8 ]
Zapdos
What do you consider to be Legendary? I_vote_lcap3%What do you consider to be Legendary? I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 9 ]
Moltres
 3% [ 9 ]
Mewtwo
 3% [ 8 ]
Mew
 3% [ 9 ]
Unown
What do you consider to be Legendary? I_vote_lcap1%What do you consider to be Legendary? I_vote_rcap
 1% [ 4 ]
Wobbuffet
What do you consider to be Legendary? I_vote_lcap1%What do you consider to be Legendary? I_vote_rcap
 1% [ 2 ]
Raikou
 3% [ 7 ]
Entei
 3% [ 7 ]
Suicune
 3% [ 7 ]
Ho-oh
 3% [ 8 ]
Lugia
 3% [ 8 ]
Celebi
 3% [ 8 ]
Latias
 3% [ 7 ]
Latios
 3% [ 7 ]
Regice
 3% [ 8 ]
Regirock
 3% [ 8 ]
Registeel
 3% [ 7 ]
Rayquaza
 3% [ 9 ]
Kyogre
 3% [ 8 ]
Groudon
 3% [ 8 ]
Jirachi
 3% [ 8 ]
Deoxys
 3% [ 9 ]
Rotom
What do you consider to be Legendary? I_vote_lcap2%What do you consider to be Legendary? I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 5 ]
Azelf
 3% [ 7 ]
Uxie
 3% [ 8 ]
Mesprit
 3% [ 7 ]
Cresselia
 3% [ 9 ]
Giratina
 3% [ 9 ]
Dialga
 3% [ 9 ]
Palkia
 3% [ 9 ]
Heatran
What do you consider to be Legendary? I_vote_lcap2%What do you consider to be Legendary? I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 6 ]
Shaymin
 3% [ 8 ]
Darkrai
 3% [ 9 ]
Aruseusu (Arceus)
What do you consider to be Legendary? I_vote_lcap4%What do you consider to be Legendary? I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 272

What do you consider to be Legendary? Vide
PostSubject: What do you consider to be Legendary?   What do you consider to be Legendary? EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 1:29 pm

I go by the FireRed/LeafGreen Pokèdex: Mewtwo, mew, ho-oh, lugia, unown, celebi, Rayquaza, Deoxys, Articuno, zapdos, Moltres...and i say Dialga, palkia, giratina, Darkrai, shaymin, and Aruseusu are legendaries.

If you decide that a Pokèmon isn't legenday i made this poll so you can cancel your vote and re-vote.

This poll may be used for future reference, so please vote...your opinion matters. Thank You

p.s. voting is multiple choice.
Back to top Go down
Dillon

Dillon

Male Posts : 262
[R]ep|| : 46
Birthday : 1997-02-17
Favorite Pokémon : Flygon, Arcanine, Torkoal, Jolteon, Luxray, Raquaza...
What site did you come from? : I came from beyond... (trust me!)
Do you Role Play? : Yes.
Favorite Artist and or Singer : U2

PostSubject: Re: What do you consider to be Legendary?   What do you consider to be Legendary? EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 2:00 pm

Articuno zapdos moltres mewtwo mew raiko entei suicune ho-oh lugia celebi latios latias kyogre groudon raquaza jirachi deoxys azelf uxie mesprit heatran giratina dialga palkia and arceus... eveyone else is not the legendary type... at least thats the way that i see it... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you consider to be Legendary?   What do you consider to be Legendary? EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 6:22 pm

*nods* okay...
Back to top Go down
ΞΞ Z man ΞΞ

ΞΞ Z man ΞΞ

Male Posts : 30
[R]ep|| : 14
Birthday : 1993-09-09
Favorite Pokémon : shiny seviper/skarmory and porygon-z
What site did you come from? : topix/eptc (i still go there)

PostSubject: Re: What do you consider to be Legendary?   What do you consider to be Legendary? EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 11:12 pm

_Beastman_ wrote:
Articuno zapdos moltres mewtwo mew raiko entei suicune ho-oh lugia celebi latios latias kyogre groudon raquaza jirachi deoxys azelf uxie mesprit heatran giratina dialga palkia and arceus... eveyone else is not the legendary type... at least thats the way that i see it... Very Happy
what about cresselia
and the regis?
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

Female Posts : 85
[R]ep|| : 41
Birthday : 1993-05-25
Location : somewhere...not sure where....maybe in a dream-with him by my side
Favorite Pokémon : arcanine
What site did you come from? : Stephen King / Kate Thomson
Do you Role Play? : No.
Favorite Artist and or Singer : i dont have a fave artist or singer

PostSubject: Re: What do you consider to be Legendary?   What do you consider to be Legendary? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:54 am

Articuno Zapdos Moltres mew unkown Raikou Entei Suicune Latias Latios Regice Regirock Registeel Rayquaza Kyogre Groudon Cresselia Dialga Palkia
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you consider to be Legendary?   What do you consider to be Legendary? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 8:17 am

see, now i would have put the 3 birds, dogs, and golems...but you can use them in battle fronteir...besides, the firered pokedex says they all mountain pokè's
Back to top Go down
lorie

lorie

Female Posts : 268
[R]ep|| : 9
Birthday : 1995-07-15
Favorite Pokémon : umbreon
What site did you come from? : topix =P
Favorite Artist and or Singer : tie me down by new boyz

PostSubject: Re: What do you consider to be Legendary?   What do you consider to be Legendary? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:13 am

they are considered legends if you can only catch that poke once, all of those are legends except for snorlax, unknown, wobbuffet, and aerodactyl, although wobbuffet is an uber tho =P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you consider to be Legendary?   What do you consider to be Legendary? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:18 pm

yeah...so in firered you can defeat the pkmn league 5 times to activate to Raikou/Entei Suicune Encounter again. The 3 Golems (regi's) are used in the battle frontier...by Brandon....the second time through, he has the 3 birds. the 3 Beings are legendary because of the purpose in the game. Created by 'God' pokèmon, created with the pokèmon of space, time, and balance, and was capture to create a power able to summon Dialga and Palkia. i would say Uxie Mesprit and Azelf are more legendary than dialga and palkia...only because they control the two
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you consider to be Legendary?   What do you consider to be Legendary? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:21 pm

hey lorie...hidden power is illegal in tournaments because it is an uber move....unown is an uber too
Back to top Go down
Aura_Knight

Aura_Knight

Male Posts : 320
[R]ep|| : 42
Birthday : 1995-09-23
Favorite Pokémon : Lucario
What site did you come from? : Topix
Favorite Artist and or Singer : Idk

PostSubject: Re: What do you consider to be Legendary?   What do you consider to be Legendary? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:26 pm

what the....it is? o.O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you consider to be Legendary?   What do you consider to be Legendary? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:35 pm

yeah...because it was discovered to work off of EV's...so people would use a lot of breeding...lot's of battling, and use items like Carbos, Protein, and Zinc to boost their Pokèmon's EV stats. but hidden power works off of the opponent, so all the EV training gets turn ed back on them...quite frustrating actually....-_- only time my Lapras ever lost Sad
Back to top Go down
Aura_Knight

Aura_Knight

Male Posts : 320
[R]ep|| : 42
Birthday : 1995-09-23
Favorite Pokémon : Lucario
What site did you come from? : Topix
Favorite Artist and or Singer : Idk

PostSubject: Re: What do you consider to be Legendary?   What do you consider to be Legendary? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:39 pm

o.O O.o
Back to top Go down
Dillon

Dillon

PostSubject: Re: What do you consider to be Legendary?   What do you consider to be Legendary? EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 6:12 am

Z man wrote:
_Beastman_ wrote:
what about cresselia
and the regis?
nope. i dont think they are legends... nor darkrai or shaymin.... they dont "have power over" anything
Back to top Go down
Dillon

Dillon

PostSubject: Re: What do you consider to be Legendary?   What do you consider to be Legendary? EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 6:14 am

§êrëbîï wrote:
*nods* okay...
uh, is that a good thing...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you consider to be Legendary?   What do you consider to be Legendary? EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:38 am

lol...yeah...i got an opinion from somebody other than me...^_^

Darkrai has power over nightmares...and Cresselia has power over Darkrai.

Regi's have power over Metal, Rock, and Ice. Regigigas (i forgot) has power over continents.
Back to top Go down
Dillon

Dillon

PostSubject: Re: What do you consider to be Legendary?   What do you consider to be Legendary? EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:25 pm

idk, iguess... i just think that the Regi's are over-the-top "outlandish" "unnessecary"
Back to top Go down
stardust

stardust

Male Posts : 80
[R]ep|| : 31
Birthday : 1995-04-27
Location : in a house,on grass,by sidewalk,next to a street,in a neighborhood,in a city,in new york,in the US,on Nort America,by the Oceans,on Earth,in Space,in a galaxy,in the universe
Favorite Pokémon : umbreon,infernape, & bomb-omb :)
What site did you come from? : topix/eptc
Favorite Artist and or Singer : idk

PostSubject: Re: What do you consider to be Legendary?   What do you consider to be Legendary? EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 5:54 pm

too many options to read lol!
Back to top Go down
stardust

stardust

Location : in a house,on grass,by sidewalk,next to a street,in a neighborhood,in a city,in new york,in the US,on Nort America,by the Oceans,on Earth,in Space,in a galaxy,in the universe

PostSubject: Re: What do you consider to be Legendary?   What do you consider to be Legendary? EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 5:57 pm

all but aerodactyl,snorlax,and wobbu
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you consider to be Legendary?   What do you consider to be Legendary? EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:05 pm

Okay...wait...who selected all of them? Snorlax was purposely put there as a place holder....and aerodactyl....
Back to top Go down
ΞΞ Z man ΞΞ

ΞΞ Z man ΞΞ

PostSubject: Re: What do you consider to be Legendary?   What do you consider to be Legendary? EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:28 pm

ubers and legends are to different things... mostly. regirock is a legend but not an uber
Back to top Go down
Dillon

Dillon

PostSubject: Re: What do you consider to be Legendary?   What do you consider to be Legendary? EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:05 am

shaymin is not worthy... it doesnt control anything (until serebii comes up wit somethin, cus he always does)...
Back to top Go down
ΞΞ Z man ΞΞ

ΞΞ Z man ΞΞ

PostSubject: Re: What do you consider to be Legendary?   What do you consider to be Legendary? EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:04 pm

mewtwo doesnt control anything, or zapdos, latios...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you consider to be Legendary?   What do you consider to be Legendary? EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 4:46 pm

shaymin = flowers...
Mewtwo = ???
lati@s, 3 birds = ???
3 dogs...brought back to life
Back to top Go down
Shiki

Shiki

Male Posts : 6
[R]ep|| : 1
Birthday : 1991-04-05
Favorite Pokémon : Typhlosion
What site did you come from? : None
Favorite Artist and or Singer : None

PostSubject: Re: What do you consider to be Legendary?   What do you consider to be Legendary? EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:14 pm

Mewtwo will always be the ultimate legendary. Smile
Back to top Go down
ΞΞ Z man ΞΞ

ΞΞ Z man ΞΞ

PostSubject: Re: What do you consider to be Legendary?   What do you consider to be Legendary? EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:24 pm

hmm... yup, mewtwos even better than arceus (offensively)
Back to top Go down
Dillon

Dillon

PostSubject: Re: What do you consider to be Legendary?   What do you consider to be Legendary? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:34 am

serebii, the 3 birds and the lati's control the skys... and mewtwo controls pretty much eveything else....
Back to top Go down
stardust

stardust

PostSubject: Re: What do you consider to be Legendary?   What do you consider to be Legendary? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:09 am

but Rayquaza controls sky....atmosphere
Back to top Go down
Eternal §oul

Eternal §oul

Male Posts : 591
[R]ep|| : 58
Birthday : 1993-11-06
Favorite Pokémon : Togekiss, Armaldo, Scyther, Hitmonchan
What site did you come from? : Topix, Friendcodes, and E.P.T.C.
Favorite Artist and or Singer : Simple Man by Lynyrd Skynyrd

PostSubject: Re: What do you consider to be Legendary?   What do you consider to be Legendary? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:11 am

stardust wrote:
but Rayquaza controls sky....atmosphere
it also controls Kyogre/Groudon
Back to top Go down
ΞΞ Z man ΞΞ

ΞΞ Z man ΞΞ

PostSubject: Re: What do you consider to be Legendary?   What do you consider to be Legendary? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:41 pm

a legendary doesnt need to control something in order to be a legendary...
Back to top Go down
stardust

stardust

PostSubject: Re: What do you consider to be Legendary?   What do you consider to be Legendary? EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:48 pm

yup...actually every legend controls something tho
Back to top Go down
John 117

John 117

Male Posts : 49
[R]ep|| : 11
Birthday : 1995-08-19
Favorite Pokémon : Charizard
What site did you come from? : is this even truly nessicary
Favorite Artist and or Singer : None

PostSubject: Re: What do you consider to be Legendary?   What do you consider to be Legendary? EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:20 pm

lol i voted for wobbufett
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you consider to be Legendary?   What do you consider to be Legendary? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you consider to be Legendary?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PokeTimes :: Let Them Be R@Nd0m! :: Chitter Chatter away my friends! -